This is the season of joy, right? The season that we remember how blessed we are. So here are my five joys:
- The joy of family. Thank God for Paula, my girls, my sons-in-law, and all they mean to me.
- The joy of my faith-family. The Gathering is not just the love of my life, but my best friends. I get to serve with people I love and admire, and make a difference in the world.
- The joy of my band of brothers. Thank God for the Eagles, the Holy Smokes, and the other good men who walk with me and support me on a weekly basis.
- The joy of meaningful work. Thank you, Lord, that I get to do work that matters and changes the world.
- The joy that God knows me, loves me, and has a wonderful plan for my life.
These are my five joys. How could you add to them?